uvex silv-Air c 2220 FFP2 preformed mask
- FFP2 breathing protection preformed mask
- exhalation valve
- additional active-carbon layer in the filter
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- continuous headband
uvex silv-Air c 2220 – excellent handling, top-class comfort, reliable protection against odoursThe uvex silv-Air c product family consists of classic, pure-white folding and cup-shaped face masks which fit different face shapes. Headband lacing system and integrated sealing lips in all protection classes make it easy to fit these masks correctly – and to wear them comfortably for long periods.
- particle-filtering preformed mask with exhalation valve
- colour: silver
- certified FFP2 face mask to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- additional activated carbon filter against odours, gases and vapours below threshold
- seamless headband and flexible, adjustable nose clip for a comfortable, secure fit
- comfortable sealing lip in nose area for secure fit
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
Specifications uvex silv-Air c 2220 FFP2 preformed mask
|Product family||uvex silv-Air c|
|Version||preformed mask, with carbon layer, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP2, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||construction and related industries: cement work, plastering, tiling, roofing, construction and related industries – roof insulation: glass and mineral fibres, construction and related industries – masonry: cutting, drilling, demolition, construction and related industries – putty/filler: sanding, disposal/cleaning: sweeping of floors, wood working: sanding/brushing off colour, wood working – soft wood: grinding and cutting|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, carbon inside, D marked, Highly effective filter materials, comfort sealing lip around the nose, comfort nose clip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
|Segment||Plumbing / Heating / Air-Conditioning|
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
An active carbon layer, which is additionally incorporated into the filter material, reduces unpleasant odours.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort sealing lip around the nose
The soft sealing lip in the nose area provides for a secure, pressure-free fitting.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.