uvex K junior earmuffs
Article number: see below
- earmuffs for children
- 29 decibels insulation
- low weight and compact size
- shorter headband
- padded headband and soft cushions
uvex k-series – maximum protection combined with perfect designThe new line of uvex K protective earmuffs – offers an impressive combination of high levels of protection combined with great design: Thanks to their soft surfaces, the earmuffs are easy to mould and comfortable to wear due to their low weight.
- children'searmuffs with shorter headband
- suiable for head widths up to 145 millimeters, equivalent to sizes S/M
- colours: yellow. blue, lime, pink
- meets standard EN 352-1
- 29 decibels insulation – H: 34 dB, M: 26 dB, L: 18 dB
- easily adjustable for a perfect fit
- soft cushions and padded headband for optimal wearer comfort
- 2600000: yellow
- 2600010: blue
- 2600011: lime
- 2600018: pink
Specifications uvex K junior earmuffs
|Product family||uvex K junior|
|Version||for children, with length adjustment|
|Insulation value (SNR)||29 dB|
|Technologies||length adjustment K series, padded headband, memory foam, extremely light weight|
Interested in this product? Click here to find your nearest distributor.
length adjustment K series
Easily adjustable for a perfect fit and optimum protection.
Padded headband for optimum comfort, when worn for long periods.
Wearer comfort guaranteed thanks to extra soft memory foam ear cushions, even when worn for long periods.
extremely light weight
Ultra low weight makes them comfortable even when worn for extended periods.