uvex K1H helmet earmuffs
Article number: 2600201
- 27 decibels insulation
- Helmet attachment earmuff with suspension system
- Comfortable resting position when not in use
- Soft foam ear cushions
uvex K1H – comfortable helmet earmuffs with a fresh design
The uvex K protective earmuffs offer an impressive combination of high levels of protection combined with great design: Thanks to their soft surfaces, the earmuffs are easy to mould and comfortable to wear due to their low weight.
- Helmet earmuffs, ideal for combining with helmet and visor
- Suitable for all uvex safety helmets: uvex pheos B-WR, uvex alpine, uvex airwing, uvex superboss (additional adapter systems for combination available on request)
- Colour: black, green
- Meets standard EN 352-3
- 27 decibels insulation – H: 32 dB, M: 24 dB, L: 17 dB
- Length is easily adjustable for a perfect fit on the helmet
- Soft ear cushions adapt to surface and head shape to ensure optimal wearer comfort
- 360° rotation for standby and resting positions
Specifications uvex K1H helmet earmuffs
|Product family||uvex K-Series|
|Insulation value (SNR)||27 dB|
|Technologies||length adjustment K2P, resting position, helmet-visor combination|
|Segment||Bridge / Tunnel / Elevated Highway Construction|
Interested in this product? Click here to find your nearest distributor.
length adjustment K2P
Easily adjustable for a customised fit to ensure optimum protection.
Earmuffs can be rotated 360° for easy use from standby and resting positions.
uvex earmuffs can be combined with uvex safety helmets to ensure complete all-round head protection.