Article number: 2600215
- 30 decibels insulation
- Magnetic connection to uvex pheos helmet system
- Extra-soft ear cushions
- Comfortable resting position when not in use
uvex pheos K2P magnet – extra-soft earmuff padding for the uvex pheos helmet system
The uvex K protective earmuffs offer an impressive combination of high levels of protection combined with great design: Thanks to their soft surfaces, the earmuffs are easy to mould and comfortable to wear due to their low weight.
- Magnetic helmet connection for combining with uvex pheos helmet system
- Compatible with the uvex pheos visor 9906 (item no.: 9906003, 9906006, 9906008)
- Colour: black, yellow
- Version helmet earmuffs for the uvex pheos helmet system
- Meets standard EN 352-3
- 30 decibels insulation – H: 35 dB, M: 27 dB, L: 20 dB
- Wearer comfort guaranteed thanks to extra-soft memory foam ear cushions, even when worn for long periods
- 360° rotation for standby and resting positions
Discover the uvex K series
Specifications uvex pheos K2P magnet helmet earmuffs
|Product family||uvex K-Series|
|Insulation value (SNR)||30 dB|
|Technologies||length adjustment K2P, memory foam, resting position, helmet-visor combination|
Interested in this product? Click here to find your nearest distributor.
length adjustment K2P
Easily adjustable for a customised fit to ensure optimum protection.
Wearer comfort guaranteed thanks to extra soft memory foam ear cushions, even when worn for long periods.
Earmuffs can be rotated 360° for easy use from standby and resting positions.
uvex earmuffs can be combined with uvex safety helmets to ensure complete all-round head protection.