uvex silv-Air c 2100 FFP1 preformed mask
- FFP1 breathing protection preformed mask
- ergonomic fit
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- continuous headband
uvex silv-Air c 2100 – excellent handling, top-class comfortThe uvex silv-Air c product family consists of classic folding and cup-shaped face masks which fit different face shapes. Headband lacing system and integrated sealing lips in all protection classes make it easy to fit these masks correctly – and to wear them comfortably for long periods.
- particle-filtering preformed mask
- colour: white
- certified FFP1 face mask to EN 149 and EU Directive 89/686/EEC
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- seamless headband and nose clip for a comfortable, secure fit
- comfortable sealing lip in nose area for secure fit
Specifications uvex silv-Air c 2100 FFP1 preformed mask (8732100)
|Product family||c Range|
|Version||preformed mask, without valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP1, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||agriculture: handling hay, cereal, flour|
|Technologies||D marked, comfort sealing lip around the nose, comfort nose clip|
Interested in this product? Click here to find your nearest distributor.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort sealing lip around the nose
The soft sealing lip in the nose area provides for a secure, pressure-free fitting.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.