uvex SelectToGo - The 3 colour glove system
uvex SelectToGo is a new, cost effective three colour coded safety glove range based on the European Standard EN388:2003 cut resistance test, which offers a visual, simple and memorable system to help you and your employees choose the right glove for the job.
Cut protection made easy
Red - Warning!
Cut level 1: Low level cut protection, suitable for low risk jobs and available with 3 different coatings designed to offer the ideal grip in different workplace environments.
Amber - Be aware!
Cut level 3: Medium level cut protection, ideal for moderate level cut risk.
Green - Good to go!
Cut level 5: The highest level of cut protection, ideal for potentially hazardous jobs. Available with a range of coatings to offer the ideal grip in different workplace environments.
This proven colour selection system poses many benefits, including:
- Health and Safety professionals can quickly identify that the correct glove is being used for a known application
- Raises safety awareness within the workforce and ensures correct glove selection for a given task
- The easy to understand system helps break down potential language barriers
- uvex SelectToGo utilises uvex manufacturing competence resulting in high quality products and access to glove experts
- uvex SelectToGo includes a variety of liners and coatings to protect against cut hazards and the handling of different materials in varying conditions
- The uvex SelectToGo range works well in numerous workplaces which require a mix of cut protection levels e.g. construction and related trades, engineering, manufacturing, warehousing/logistics; and automotive.
The uvex SelectToGo range has a number of options suitable for dry, damp, wet and oily environments.