uvex SelectToGo - The 3 colour glove system
uvex SelectToGo is a new, cost effective three colour coded safety glove range based on the European Standard EN388:2003 cut resistance test, which offers a visual, simple and memorable system to help you and your employees choose the right glove for the job.
Cut protection made easy
Red - Warning!
Cut level 1: Low level cut protection, suitable for low risk jobs and available with 3 different coatings designed to offer the ideal grip in different workplace environments.
Amber - Be aware!
Cut level 3: Medium level cut protection, ideal for moderate level cut risk.
Green - Good to go!
Cut level 5: The highest level of cut protection, ideal for potentially hazardous jobs. Available with a range of coatings to offer the ideal grip in different workplace environments.
- Health and Safety professionals can quickly identify that the correct glove is being used for a known application
- Raises safety awareness within the workforce and ensures correct glove selection for a given task
- The easy to understand system helps break down potential language barriers
- uvex SelectToGo utilises uvex manufacturing competence resulting in high quality products and access to glove experts
- uvex SelectToGo includes a variety of liners and coatings to protect against cut hazards and the handling of different materials in varying conditions
- The uvex SelectToGo range works well in numerous workplaces which require a mix of cut protection levels e.g. construction and related trades, engineering, manufacturing, warehousing/logistics; and automotive.
The uvex SelectToGo range has a number of options suitable for dry, damp, wet and oily environments.
uvex unipur 6639 PU RD
- Lightweight and high dexterity PU safety glove suitable for precision work
- Good grip in dry areas
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Outstanding tactile feel
- Very good fit
- Highly flexible
uvex SelectToGo - Cut level 3 gloves
uvex SelectToGo - Cut level 5 gloves
uvex unidur 6659 PU GR
- Outstanding abrasion resistance with PU coating
- Very high level of cut protection with HPPE and glass fibre combination
- Good grip in dry areas
- Very good tactile feel and highly flexible
- Outstanding comfort
uvex C500 XG
- The uvex C500 XG is part of the uvex C500 range of gloves
- Outstanding abrasion resistance thanks to the innovative Soft Grip coating
- Patented uvex Bamboo TwinFlex technology
- Very good grip in damp, wet and oily areas
- Highly flexible with good tactile feel
- Excellent wearer comfort