Online prescription spectacle ordering
- The system will be set up on your behalf with pre-agreed lens and frame options as discussed with your uvex Regional Manager
- A secure log in and password is emailed to you – orders can then be placed immediately
- Orders can be completed in just a few clicks
- The status of orders will be visible
- You can run your own user reports
- After completing the order, you can:
- Print the form off and hand it to the employee for them to take to the optician
- Email the form to an off-site employee for them to print and take to an optician
If you do not have a username and password please contact your Regional Manager who will discuss the options with you.
1. Create an online order form, which becomes a permanent record on the secure and dedicated uvex prescription website. Print a copy or send via e-mail to the employee to retain.
2. The Employee makes an appointment with an optician. The Optician is given the form during the appointment and carries out the sight test (if applicable).
3. Unless company policy stipulates otherwise, uvex will pay the optician and pass the costs on to the distributor. The Optician sends uvex the completed form.
4. Form received and validated by uvex. If necessary, your distributor will be advised of cost and a purchase order number (PO) will be issued.
5. Spectacles are manufactured and sent by courier to the Optician. The Employee is asked back for fitting and the spectacles are dispensed.
6. An invoice will be sent by uvex to the distributor, who then send an invoice for the completed spectacles and optician fees.