Your company may have chosen a designated optician to which you must go, this may well be printed on the form under “optician name”. Your authorising officer will know and inform you if this is the case. If a designated optician has not been specified, then you can visit any optician of your choice. However, frames may not be available to try on.
Your company may have specified certain frames that they will allow you to wear. These will be on the form under “approved frames”. If this is not the case, the complete range can be seen in this brochure from which your choice can be made. If a designated optician has been chosen, then sample frames will be available to try on.
Forms are generated online or uvex can provide them free of charge with relevant information preprinted to ease the process. The Authorising Officer should complete the inside back cover of this brochure, scan and email or fax it back to uvex and we will do the rest. The more information your company can provide, the smoother the process will work.
- 30 years of UK industry service excellence and short lead-times
- Product is manufactured in the UK
- Committed to providing quality products and services
- Customer friendly process
- Internal and external prescription experts - our sales team have a combined 270 years’ experience
- Supported by Essilor, one of the world’s leading lens manufacturers
Already have an account?
Find out more
To find out more about our prescription online ordering service, contact our prescription department using the details below or contact your uvex regional sales manager.
UVEX SAFETY (UK) LTD
uvex House, Farnham Trading Estate
GU9 9NW Farnham, Surrey
Telephone: 01252 725552