Customised footwear fitting for increased comfort
Arch support insoles
uvex tune-up insoles are designed to increase wearer comfort by providing optimum support for the arches of the feet, helping to reduce foot fatigue. Certified for use in uvex 1 and uvex 2 safety footwear.
- Very good cushioning for comfort underfoot
- Prevents pressure points
- Breathable fabric that absorbs moisture
- Antibacterial and antistatic
- Suitable for ESD footwear
- Machine washable at 30°C (delicate wash cycle)
Using the uvex tune-up board to find your perfect fit
Walking or standing on hard and flat surfaces can put strain and pressure on the arches of our feet. Arch pain is generally caused by the pronation of our feet. Pronation relates to the rolling motion of the foot as we walk or run, if you over-pronate or under-pronate, pressure and forces can become unevenly distributed across the foot, causing pains in the arch of the foot. Insoles that effectively support foot arches can help ease discomfort by distributing your body weight evenly across the foot.
uvex tune-up arch support insoles provide support and comfort to the arch of the foot. They can help realign the natural position of the foot helping to reduce foot, back and knee pain and also help avoid fallen arches.
Find the right fit with uvex tune-up board
- Place your foot flat on the board with the back of your heel touching the raised guard
- Thermo-dynamic crystals change colour when exposed to body heat, leaving an impression of your arch type
- High arches will leave a narrow foot impression, whereas flat arches will leave a wider impression
- The board will be ready to use again after 30 seconds
- Select the appropriate insole for your foot type from our range of uvex tune-up insoles
Customised width fitting
uvex multiple fit system insoles changes the dimensions inside the footwear. Width 10 is a thicker insole, reducing space inside the footwear for a narrower fit. Width 12 is a thinner insole increasing space inside the shoe for a wider fit.
- Full surface shock absorption
- Helps minimise potential back, knee and joint problems
- Draws sweat away from the foot
- Dries quickly
uvex size advisor for iPhone and iPad
Finding safety shoes in the right size can be tricky as they can vary tremendously between different brands. This iPhone and iPad app let's you take a picture of your feet and, after some algorithm magic, it recommends uvex safety shoes in exactly the size and width that will best fit you.