HexArmor® 9” Cut Resistant Sleeve AG10009S
Article number: 60985
- High cut and needle resistance
- Includes industry-changing SuperFabric®* brand
- Won’t fall down like knit sleeves
- Lasts 13 times longer than competitive sleeves
HexArmor® AG10009S 9" cut-resistant sleeve
Industrial puncture protection for the forearm with spandex wrist insert with thumbhole and snap fasteners. No more snags, punctures, abrasions, or cuts to the forearm.
- Two layers of SuperFabric®* brand material to protect against hazards through a configuration of tiny guard plates layered onto performance fabrics – an exclusively-licensed solution to HexArmor®
- Long-lasting, durable forearm protection
- Certified CE 4X42F according to EN 388:2016
- High needlestick and cut resistance provided by the layering of SuperFabric®* brand material
- Highly durable sleeve won’t fall down like knit sleeves for long-lasting protection
- Spandex wrist insert with thumbhole, snap fasteners
- Lightweight and cooler than knit or leather alternatives
*SUPERFABRIC® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF HDM, INC.
Specifications HexArmor® 9” Cut Resistant Sleeve AG10009S
|Product type||Arm guard|
|Standards||EN 388:2016 (4 X 4 2 F)|
|Size||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
|Use||Clinics, nursing homes and medical practices|
Interested in this product? Click here to find your nearest distributor.