Article number: 60840
- Highly insulating
- Natural latex protects the wearer from electrical discharges
- Excellent fit
- Very flexible
uvex power protect V1000: Protection against electrical voltage up to 1000 V
The body is at the greatest risk of electric shock when working on electrical equipment. The uvex power protect V1000 protective glove offers safe protection against electrical voltages up to 1000 V. The natural latex is highly insulating and protects the wearer from electrical discharges through the body. The glove's flexibility offers pleasant wearer comfort and an excellent tactile feel.
- The glove's high level of flexibility offers pleasant wearer comfort and an excellent tactile feel.
- EN 60903: 2003 IEC 60903: 2014 (Class 0/RC)
- Anatomical fit
- Flexible, with a good grip feel even at low temperatures
- Flexible at cold temperatures
- Mineral oil-resistant
Specifications uvex power protect V1000 electrician's glove
|Product type||Electricians glove|
|Coated area||entire glove|
|Standards||EN 60903: 2003, IEC 60903: 2014 (Class 0/RC)|
|Size||7 to 11|
|Suitable for||Good resistance against acids, oils and ozone|
|Use||Automotive industry, Electrical industry, Maintenance|
Interested in this product? Click here to find your nearest distributor.