Hydrophobic microfibre material
Almost-seamless hydrophobic microfibre upper that's easy to clean and prevents unwanted contaminants from getting inside the shoe. Can be washed at 30°C.
Lightweight, sporty design
Stylish design combined with first-class wearer comfort, thanks to its lightweight design, climate optimised high-tech materials and ergonomically shaped outsole.
Metal-free protective toe cap
Compact metal-free uvex xenova® protective toe cap and midsole anatomically designed shape to provide good lateral stability and no thermal conductivity.
Dual density polyurethane sole
Ergonomically designed outsole made from dual density polyurethane (PU) with outstanding shock absorption and excellent slip resistance.
- Made from synthetic materials, making them ESD-compliant and suitable for people allergic to chrome.
- The polyurethane outsole is abrasion-resistant and offers excellent anti-slip properties (SRC certification).
- The metal-free xenova® protective toe cap and the non-metallic, penetration-resistant insole (on the S3 version) offer high levels of safety. In addition, the uvex 1 sport white safety shoes are free from substances that interfere with wetting agents.
- Sizes 35 to 40 have been produced using a ladies’ last to mimic the contours of a female foot as women’s feet tend to be narrower and higher than men’s feet (rather than taking a male last and simply shrinking the size which is common practice)
- The removable comfortable insole offers shock absorption around the forefoot and heel.
- Both the uvex 1 sport white shoes and the removable comfortable climatic insoles can be washed at temperatures of up to 30°C.